Tuesday, May 13, 2014

About Me

My Name is David Goodwin, and I am the definition of car enthusiast. By the time it was legal for me to get a job I had one, for a single reason - I was going to buy my own car, I WAS NOT getting stuck behind the wheel of my parents old raggedy minivan. I’ve only owned 3 cars in my life, but I’ve driven A LOT. Let me put it to you this way; in high school I made it a goal to drive at least 2 different cars to school each week. People remember me pulling up to school in cars that I don’t even remember driving. Expect pictures, reviews, articles, and much more over the course of this blog, but for this first post, I’ll just add a few pictures of my cars (past and present)

My first ever car, and still in my family: 2001 Toyota Celica GT

My second car added a boasted a bit more in-your-face style
2003 350z Touring Model

This is my current baby, a Speedway White Z06

No comments:

Post a Comment